Create a traditional inspired Mediterranean courtyard with the Antique Terracotta Tile’s. Inspired and designed to capture the heart of old Provence, these tiles will add warmth and character to your outdoor project.
All sizes are nominal and due to the reclaimed appearance some sizes may vary, the above is a guide. We recommend a pointing gap of 10-15mm.
- Durable and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Reconstituted stone tiles with a worn weathered surface and tumbled edges.
- Suitable for: Patio, Path, Balcony.
- The Antique Terracotta Tile’s display a timeless terracotta colour. We would always recommend you see a sample to confirm the colour and texture.
- Dimensions: 420x420mm. Thickness: 30mm.
- Handmade by Westminster Stone in Shropshire, UK.
Integrate within the main patio – mix up the paving in your patio, and introduce some of the Antique Terracotta Tile 420 x 420 into your design.
Floral terracotta tile border– use our Victorian floral tile as a border therefore breaking up the patio area.
Triangle tile border– try adding an Antique terracotta triangle border tile.
Handmade in the UK
Our reconstituted stone products are made in the UK, using a mix of aggregates, cement and colouring. We source the majority of our raw materials locally and ensure they are of the finest quality. The production process uses traditional techniques of mould casting that have been perfected over the last 70 years. All our handmade products are frost resistant and are ideal for our UK climate.