This hard-wearing and versatile Limestone will complement a variety of outdoor designs, it is perfect for contemporary and traditional styled gardens. Displaying a beautiful blend of natural grey and blue tones, the Aqua Blue Limestone Paving will naturally lighten over time. Add some character to you garden with these weathered flagstones.
- Durable and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Limestone flagstones with a weathered and lightly textured surface and hand-cut edges for a natural rustic look.
- Suitable for: Patio, Path, Swimming pool.
- Aqua Blue displays a blend of grey and blue tones, Limestone naturally lightens over time. We would always recommend you see a sample to confirm the colour and texture.
- Available as a mixed size pack. Thickness: 22mm.
- Ethically sourced Limestone from India.
Place of origin : India.
All our suppliers of natural stone products follow a strong ethical code and respect all workers worldwide where employment is freely chosen and living wages are paid.
18.9 sqm pack includes:
290mm x 290mm x 12
600mm x 290mm x 16
600mm x 600mm x 16
900mm x 600mm x 16
The project pack is made up of four paving sizes based on the easy to lay 600 x 600 mm series. The mix of sizes if laid to the pattern suggested provides a good random design. Natural stone by its nature involves a variety of shades and colours and we recommend you mix paving throughout the packs if laying more than one pack.
2.4m circle with two rings includes a squaring off kit
3.0m circle with three rings includes a squaring off kit
Mix and match – it can be very effective to mix natural stone paving with reconstituted stone paving of a different colour and texture. For example, you could introduce a few Yorkstone paving slabs with the Aqua blue limestone paving, they are also based on the 600 x 600mm series so it is easy to do.
Border Edging– a row of Limestone setts along the border of your patio will create an ideal patio border edging.