An elegant and versatile Porcelain paving product, the Ashbourne Beige Porcelain will complement contemporary home and garden designs. Its innovative features which include an R11 Slip Resistant surface, low water absorption and stain resistance make it extremely hard-wearing and a great choice for high traffic social areas.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Porcelain flagstones with a lightly textured surface and straight rectified edges.
- Suitable for: Patio, Path, Balcony, Bathroom, Kitchen, Hallway, Living Room, Bedroom, Wet Room, Conservatory, Swimming Pool, Underfloor Heating.
- Ashbourne Beige displays a blend of buff, cream and grey tones. We would always recommend you see a sample to confirm the colour and texture.
- Dimensions: 600x600mm, 800x400mm. Thickness: 20mm.
- Ethically sourced and hand-crafted in Italy by Westminster Stone.
Number of flagstones required to cover 1 square metre
800 x 400 – 3.12 no | 600 x 600 – 2.78 no.
Indoors/Outdoors- given it’s consistent surface finish the paving is perfect for use indoors and outdoors, so same paving inside can flow outside.
Garden Paths- you can either lay the paving across the path, giving you a 800mm width, or length ways and stagger the joint to make it look less formal.
Try removing the occasional porcelain paving tile and replace with decorative pebbles, white or black to contrast with the paving.
Finally create a border along the porcelain paving using White spar gravel.
Porcelain Made in Italy for the UK Garden
Porcelain is man made from natural materials, including highly refined and purified clay and finely ground sand. The products are created by pressing and firing at very high temperatures to remove virtually all the moisture, resulting in a highly durable and strong product. All our porcelain tiles are frost resistant and are ideal for our UK climate.