Carbon Limestone displays a striking blend of dark grey and graphite tones that will subtly and naturally lighten over time. These Limestone flagstones feature hand-cut edges and a lightly riven surface, making it extremely versatile and suitable for both modern and traditional outdoor and garden designs. Add some style to your patio with our Carbon Limestone Paving.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Limestone flagstones with a weathered and lightly textured surface and hand-cut edges for a natural rustic look.
- Suitable for: Patio, Path, Swimming pool.
- Carbon displays a blend of dark grey and graphite tones, Limestone naturally lightens over time. We would always recommend you see a sample to confirm the colour and texture.
- Available as a mixed size pack. Thickness: 22mm.
- Ethically sourced Limestone from India.
Place of origin: India.
All our suppliers of natural stone products follow a strong ethical code and respect all workers worldwide where employment is freely chosen and living wages are paid.
18.9 sqm pack includes:
12 x 290mm x 290mm
16 x 600mm x 290mm
16 x 600mm x 600mm
16 x 900mm x 600mm
The project pack is made up of four paving sizes based on the easy to lay 600 x 600 mm series. The mix of sizes if laid to the pattern suggested provides a good random design. Natural stone by its nature involves a variety of shades and colours and we recommend you mix paving throughout the packs if laying more than one pack.
2.4m circle with two rings includes a squaring off kit
3.0m circle with three rings includes a squaring off kit
Mix and match – it can be very effective to mix natural stone paving with reconstituted stone paving of a different colour and texture. For example, you could introduce a few Yorkstone paving slabs with the Carbon Limestone paving, they are also based on the 600 x 600mm series so it is easy to do.
Clay pavers- why not break up the pattern by inserting a row of noir clay pavers into the patio design, these are also available in charcoal and would be a good match.