The Natural Stone Block Paving – Carbon offers a natural stone alternative to concrete paving. Made with Limestone these blocks have machine sawn straight edges and a textured surface, ideal for a range of garden styles and designs. Available in a mixed pack of three sizes.
- Durable and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Limestone blocks with a lightly textured riven surface and machine sawn straight edges.
- Suitable for: Patio, Path, Driveway.
- Carbon displays dark grey tones. Images are as a guide only, Natural Stone colour may vary.
- Dimensions: 60 x 150x150mm, 90 x 200x150mm, 120 x 250x150mm. Thickness: 50mm.
- Ethically sourced Sandstone from India, supplied by Stone Paving Supplies.
Place of origin: India.
All our suppliers of natural stone products follow a strong ethical code and respect all workers worldwide where employment is freely chosen and living wages are paid.
DELIVERY INCLUDED IN PACK PRICE
The colours in natural stone block paving are natural and not pigmented, unlike concrete, making your driveway unique. Stone blocks are individually cut pieces of stone and are not composite aggregate mixes that tend to be exposed after a few years of trafficking.
We can not guarantee the colour or shades of natural stone.
Mix and match- why not mix a pack of natural stone block paving with your paving slabs. This is a great way of breaking up a paved area to create interest. Can be mixed with other natural stone paving or reconstituted paving products made in the UK.