A beautiful aged Sandstone stepping stone that will complement traditional garden designs. The Old Rectory Stepping Stone’s have been tumbled to create an authentic worn look found in stepping stones that have been laid and walked over for centuries.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Antique tumbled surface and edges, perfect for timeless winding pathways and within gravel or lawns. When laying across a lawn, ensure that the slabs finish just below the surface for easy mowing.
- Available in traditional York Green, a subtle blend of light greens, greys and browns. As a natural product, the shades and colours of the stone paving will vary, but this adds to the charm of this product.
- Dimensions: Widths are irregular with an average of 450mm, Thickness 32mm.
- Ethically sourced Sandstone from India, supplied by Global Stone.
- Single sided.
Place of origin: India. Supplier Global Stone
All our suppliers of natural stone products follow a strong ethical code and respect all workers worldwide where employment is freely chosen and living wages are paid.
As a natural product, the shades and colours of the stone paving will vary, but this adds to the charm of this product.
Winding garden path- use the Japanese stepping stones to create a random winding path through a covered rose walkway, or sunk into the garden lawn. Allow the grass to just cover the edges and rotate the stones to create a random appearance.
Dry garden borders- the stepping stones can be set randomly within a gravel border, mixed up with pebbles and cobbles. Use planting that does not require regular watering such as cactus and various grasses.
Japanese garden- use the irregular stepping stones set within decorative aggregates and ornamental planting. Ideal for a crossing through a decorative pond, raise out of the water so that only the surface edges are visible.