Ideal for traditional home and garden designs, the Old Terracotta Quarry Tile is a beautiful timeless reproduction of antique tiles found across the British countryside. Each tile has a worn and weathered surface with tumbled edges for an authentic aged appearance. Add some character and history to your garden today with our Old Terracotta Quarry Tiles.
- Durable and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Reconstituted stone tiles with tumbled edges and a weathered surface finish.
- Suitable for: Patio, Path, Balcony, Driveway.
- Displays an aged terracotta colour. We would always recommend you see a sample to confirm the colour and texture.
- Dimensions: 230x230mm. Thickness: 50mm.
- Handmade by Westminster Stone in Shropshire, UK.
Boot room– perfect for creating a traditional floor for a boot room of a period property.
Mediterranean patio– create a piece of the Mediterranean using the 23cm square tiles, bordered with the terracotta border tiles.
Handmade in the UK
Our reconstituted stone products are made in Shropshire, UK, using a mix of aggregates, cement and colouring. We source the majority of our raw materials locally and ensure they are of the finest quality. The production process uses traditional techniques of mould casting that have been perfected over the last 70 years. All our handmade products are frost resistant and are ideal for our UK climate.