Easy Patio Sealer SSP is designed to penetrate, seal & protect natural stone & concrete paving.
Virtually invisible once applied, it allows the stone to “breathe” whilst protecting paving from all manner of substances, such as cooking & engine oils, grease & fat, food, ketchup, mustard & beverages such as tea, coffee & wine. Ideal for protecting your paving against the excesses of the summer BBQ!
Suitable for internal as well as external use, Easy Patio Sealer SSP is water-based, thereby making it highly environmentally friendly.
Up to 40m²
Natural stone varies in levels of porosity, therefore on more porous stone the coverage will be less and more product will be required.
Features and Benefits
- Penetrates, seals & protects natural stone & concrete paving
- Virtually invisible
- Allows the stone to “breathe”
- Excellent oil & water repellent
- Superb anti-stain properties
- Resists many staining substance
- Resists Cooking & engine oil, grease & fat
- Resists Food & beverages including mustard, ketchup, most relishes, tea & coffee
- Good anti-graffiti properties
- Durable & long lasting
- Resists general dirt & grime
- Impedes moss & fungal growth
- Pressure washer resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% water based – No toxic substances
- Can be used on damp surfaces
- Suitable for internal & external use
- Do not apply to non-porous materials. Do not apply to painted surfaces or those that have been previously treated with silicone sealants or other water repellent materials
- Always test a small inconspicuous area before use to ensure surface compatibility, performance and finish is acceptable
- EASYSeal SSP is best applied on a dry surface but can be used on damp (not wet) paving. Do not apply if there is standing water
- Avoid applying if rain is predicted within 6 hours of application
- Shake well before use
- Ensure the paving is clean, sound and dry. Surfaces should be free from any mould or fungal growth, waxes or coatings
- Do not apply when surface temperatures are below 5℃ or above 35℃
- Avoid foot traffic for 8 hours after dry. Avoid vehicular traffic for 3 days
- Protect from rain for 6 hours after surface is touch dry
- Keep pets away until surface is fully dry
- Apply with a brush, roller or low pressure sprayer. Work well into the surface, particular on textured stone. Apply evenly but thoroughly and avoid “pooling”. If necessary, clear excess by mopping with a damp cloth
- Coverage will vary dramatically according to the porosity of the paving. Porous stone coverage could be as little as 3m2 per litre whereas more dense material can achieve 8 – 10m2 per litre
- One coat is often sufficient, but for best results, particularly with more porous stone, apply a second coat whilst the surface is still damp from the first coat – but certainly within 1 hour. In hot weather, the second coat will need applying virtually immediately
Delivery will normally be made within 7 working days, and typically within 3-5 working days. The times of delivery are between 7 am and 6 pm. We will contact you to agree a best day for delivery and where possible an am or pm delivery. These delivery times are quoted for items in stock. Where the item is not in stock, we will make contact with you to agree a date of delivery, or we will process a full refund.
Delivery is free on orders over £300*, and we deliver to most postcodes in the mainland UK. A flat charge of £40* will apply for orders that are less than £300.
*Except for deliveries to postcodes beginning with AB,DD,FK,IV,KW, and PH. Please contact us if you have one of the above postcodes for a delivery quote.
Unless alternative arrangements have been agreed in advance all deliveries will be made to the kerbside or the near roadside end of the driveway. The surface for unloading needs to be flat and be suitable for the use of a pallet truck carrying up to 1200kg of weight. Please advise us of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles.
Check The Goods Delivered
Please check the goods delivered, and report any damages as soon as possible. Due to nature of the product, breakages can occur from time to time. Prompt action including photographs will help to ensure you receive a full refund for the damaged goods or replacements sent free of charge.
Please do not arrange for your builders/landscapers to start before you have received and checked the goods delivered. Although we will always try our best to deliver on the agreed date, there are occasions for reasons outside our control, when the delivery is not made. We cannot be held responsible for any costs you may incur due to a late delivery.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Orders may be cancelled at any time for any reason before the delivery has been made, and in this case a full refund will be made. Orders maybe cancelled within 30 days after the delivery. The products must be unused and in the original packaging. The refund will be made less any re-stocking and collection charges.