These traditional reconstituted stone bricks display traditional clay Terracotta colouring and are perfect for creating a decorative border around patios, vegetable patches and garden pathways. Ideally suited to traditional garden designs, these timeless clay brick replicas will add a wonderful decorative touch to your outdoor space.
*NEW IMPROVED COLOUR SEPTEMBER 2021*
- Durable and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Reconstituted concrete bricks with a riven textured surface and natural hand-cut edges to replicate the look and texture of old clay bricks.
- Classic brick in Terracotta. Also available as Rustic Brick Garden Pavior - Tapered. We would always recommend you see a sample to confirm the colour and texture.
- Suitable for: Patio, Path, Garden Edging.
- Dimensions: 220x110mm. Thickness: 32mm.
- Handmade in Shropshire, UK.
Paths- Great for pathways, you can use a variety of patterns including a basket weave or herringbone. Your pathway maybe your front path or a winding walkway through your garden.
Formal design- You can run a line of edging on either side of some paving or a gravel path, cut through your lawn, leading to a focal point of your formal garden such as a raised Grecian urn.
Herb garden– use rustic brick to create the borders and paths for your herb garden.
The necessity of path edging
Do paths always need edging? The short answer to this question would be no, however, path edging not only looks good, but it is practical at the same time. Path edging helps to keep the structure of the path defined and gravel contained. Without good edging the sides of the path would degrade, borders and weeds would creep in, and the whole path would gradually spread.
Handmade in the UK
Our reconstituted stone products are handmade by us in Shropshire, UK, using a mix of aggregates, cement and colouring. We source the majority of our raw materials locally and ensure they are of the finest quality. The production process uses traditional techniques of mould casting that have been perfected over the last 70 years. All our handmade products are frost resistant and are ideal for our UK climate.