Add a touch of Provence to your garden with the Antique Terracotta Patio Border Tile’s. Inspired and designed to capture the heart of the Mediterranean, these tiles will add warmth and character to your garden. The Antique Terracotta Border Tiles are also available as a Triangle, when paired it is perfect for creating a colourful dog tooth effect patio border.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Reconstituted stone tiles with a riven textured surface and hand-cut edges.
- Suitable for: Patio, Path, Balcony.
- The Antique Terracotta Patio Border Tile’s display a timeless terracotta colour. We would always recommend you see a sample to confirm the colour and texture.
- Dimensions: 420x140mm. Thickness: 30mm.
- Handmade by Westminster Stone in Shropshire, UK.
Patio border – run a course of tiles as per the main image as a border to your patio.
Integrate within the main patio – mix up the paving in your patio, and introduce some of the Antique Terracotta Patio Border Tile into your design.
Floral terracotta tile border – use our Victorian floral tile as a border, therefore, breaking up the patio area.
Random pattern – mix the three sizes to create a random effect. Use our patio calculator to work out the quantities.
Handmade in the UK
Our reconstituted stone products are made in the UK, using a mix of aggregates, cement and colouring. We source the majority of our raw materials locally and ensure they are of the finest quality. The production process uses traditional techniques of mould casting that have been perfected over the last 70 years. All our handmade products are frost resistant and are ideal for our UK climate.