A beautiful handmade stone product, the Yorkstone Paving recreates the worn and weathered appearance of original York stone flagstones found along the old streets of York. Created from hand-selected original reclaimed York stone masters, this range is perfect for traditional garden designs.
The accuracy and authenticity of reproduction and the dozens of unique and varied patterns in each size, make it difficult to spot that these flags are in fact replicas. The Yorkstone patio circles compliment this paving range.
- Durable and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Reconstituted stone flagstones with a worn weathered surface and tumbled edges.
- Suitable for: Patio, Path, Driveway.
- York displays natural warm buff tones. We would always recommend you see a sample to confirm the colour and texture.
- Available as a mixed size pack. Thickness: 40mm.
- Handmade by Westminster Stone in Shropshire, UK.
Kitchen floor- suitable for inside, and is a popular choice in country kitchen floor designs. The Yorkstone paving used indoors are best if sealed.
Focal point- integrate one of the Yorkstone patio circles into your patio design.
How to lay paving
Read our how to lay paving guide found in garden advice
Handmade in the UK
Our reconstituted stone products are handmade in Shropshire, UK, using a mix of aggregates, cement and colouring. Made from high quality concrete and reinforced with polypropylene fibres for added strength. The production process uses traditional techniques of mould casting that have been perfected over the last 70 years. All our handmade products are frost resistant and are ideal for our UK climate.