How To Enter Our Competition
Each month we will award one lucky winner with £100 store credit for our photo of the month.
Entries are open from 1st to 31st inclusive (or 28th, 29th, 30th depending on the month). Entrants must be over 18 and resident in the UK. T&Cs apply.
Step 1. Snap a Beautiful Picture.
Snap a beautiful picture of what you've achieved in your garden using our Gardenstone products.
Step 2. Upload Your Photography.
Upload your beautiful picture of your garden project below and let us know what product(s) you've used.
Step 3. Submit The Form Below & Wait
As soon as you've uploaded and filled out the rest of the form below, sit back, relax and wait to see if you're a winner.
Want some tips or some inspiration?
Check out our photography blog to get some ideas!
Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter are included in these Terms and Conditions:
1. Participation in this competition via image submission and other connected interaction is considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. By submitting an image entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any queries, please contact [email protected]
3. Failure to comply with any part of these Terms and Conditions will disqualify the image entry from the competition.
4. The competition is run by Gardenstone, Shaw’s Estate, Sodylt, Ellesmere, Shropshire SY12 9EL.
5. Entrants will be automatically entered into the competition by uploading an image of their garden using Gardenstone products onto this page. Entrants must add a comment with their image entry identifying which of our products was used in their garden design. Gardenstone does not accept responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries.
6. Entrants should only enter once each month via the Gardenstone Blog.
7. The competition will run each month 1-28/30/31st, one Winner will be chosen on the 5th of each month for the preceding month.
8. The winner of this monthly photo competition will receive £100 in Gardenstone product vouchers (the voucher does not include delivery charges). The vouchers will be valid for 12 months from issue. There will be no runners up.
9. The winner will be awarded by the judging panel and announced via Gardenstone’s blog and social media accounts (Facebook & Instagram).
10. The judging will be conducted by Gardenstone’s marketing team.
11. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-changeable.
12. The copyright to all material collected by Gardenstone for this competition will remain with Gardenstone and may be used for the purpose of publicising the competition via their blog, website and social media channels and within the national, regional and trade press where suitable.
13. By entering this competition, all entrants agree for their entries to be published via Gardenstone’s blog, website and social media channels and within the national, regional and trade press where suitable. Winners must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the competition.
14. The winner will be requested to write a testimonial and provide their name with their winning garden photograph.
15. Only those persons who are a resident in the UK and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter this competition.
16. Any entry from a person under the age of 18 will be disqualified.
17. Employees of Gardenstone, any of Gardenstone’s parent, subsidiary and/or affiliate companies as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. Gardenstone reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
18. By participation in this competition, entrants wholly and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Gardenstone, which are final and binding in all matters related to this competition.
19. The winner will be announced by Gardenstone on their blog and social media channels (Facebook & Instagram). The Winner will be contacted via the email address or telephone number submitted.
20. The prize will be dispatched to the winner by email within 14 days of them being notified of their win.
21. In the event that the winner does not make contact for any reason within 7 days of being notified of their win, Gardenstone reserves the right to select an alternative winner where required. Gardenstone are not responsible for any inability to contact a winner.
22. Gardenstone reserves the right to amend or withdraw this competition if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
23. Gardenstone reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the competition or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, Gardenstone reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Gardenstone’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.)
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
26. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media channels (Facebook & Instagram). Entrants agree that Facebook and Instagram shall have no liability in respect of this activity.