A beautiful and classic reconstituted stone edging design, The Cotswold Path Edging in Pale Cotswold will complement both contemporary and traditional garden designs. These tiles have a lovely natural look and can be used as a border to keep your flower beds tidy and separate from your patio or lawn.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Made with reconstituted concrete, this decorative stone product can be used to separate your flower beds from your patio or lawn.
- Pale Cotswold displays a subtle blend of pale yellows and light browns. Also available in Mature Cotswold and Old Mill.
- Dimensions: 450x220x30mm.
- Handmade by Westminster Stone in Shropshire, UK.
- New Improved Colour 2021 - May have slight shade variations if matching with previous orders.
Use Cotswold path edging as a border to help keep the flower beds nice and tidy, or as edging along a winding garden path. Enhance the look of your driveway and front door path with the use of decorative edging. Lay the edging in a bed of mortar with approximately a little under half of the height showing proud above the surface edge.
The necessity of path edging
Do paths always need edging? The short answer to this question would be no, however, path edging not only looks good, but it is practical at the same time. Path edging helps to keep the structure of the path defined and gravel contained. Without good edging the sides of the path would degrade, borders and weeds would creep in, and the whole path would gradually spread.
Handmade in the UK
This reconstituted stone product was handmade by Lonstone, based in Oxfordshire, UK, using a mix of aggregates, cement and colouring. We source the majority of our raw materials locally and ensure they are of the finest quality. The production process uses traditional techniques of mould casting that have been perfected over the last 70 years. All our handmade products are frost resistant and are ideal for our UK climate.