The Old Mill Flagstones are a handmade stone product that recreate the authentic look of old and weathered town flagstones. This garden paving range is perfect for traditional gardens and period properties. Created directly from hand-selected original reclaimed York stone. These flagstones have been chosen to accurately illustrate the patina, markings and character customary in the streets and former mills from where they were reclaimed. The Old Mill patio circles compliment this paving range.
- Durable and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Reconstituted stone flagstones with a worn weathered surface and tumbled edges.
- Suitable for: Patio, Path, Kitchen, Driveway, Swimming pool.
- Displays grey, buff and olive tones. We would always recommend you see a sample to confirm the colour and texture.
- Available as a mixed size pack. Thickness: 40mm (nominal).
- Handmade in Shropshire, UK.
Kitchen floor- suitable for inside, and is a popular choice in country kitchen floor designs. The worn town flagstones used indoors are best if sealed.
Patio border edging- have you considered a border surrounding part of your patio using our rustic brick pavior or limestone setts.
Formal garden path- use a mix of 610mm x 610mm and 610mm x 305mm in a staggered bond. Edge with Victorian path edging. For garden steps use our traditional flagstone bullnose steps.
Focal point- integrate one of the Old Mill patio circles or Terracotta tiles into your patio design.
How to lay paving
For more information read our Paving Laying Guide
Handmade in the UK
Our reconstituted stone products are handmade in Shropshire, UK, using a mix of aggregates, cement and colouring. Made from high-quality concrete and reinforced with polypropylene fibres for added strength. The production process uses traditional techniques of mould casting that have been perfected over the last 70 years. All our handmade products are frost resistant and are ideal for our UK climate.