These timeless stepping stones come with a riven textured finish, inspired by Japanese gardens. The Pale Cotswold Random Stepping Stones can be used to create dry garden borders or to complement Japanese styled gardens.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Riven textured surface finish with tumbled edges, perfect for winding garden paths, dry garden borders, lawns, within gravel garden paths and Japanese inspired gardens. When laying across a lawn, ensure that the slabs finish just below the surface for easy mowing.
- Pale Cotswold displays a subtle blend of pale yellows and light browns.
- Handmade in Shropshire, UK.
- Single sided.
- Up to 500x400mm
- New Improved Colour 2021 - May have slight shade variations if matching with previous orders.
Winding garden path- use the Japanese stepping stones to create a random winding path through a covered rose walkway, or sunk into the garden lawn. Allow the grass to just cover the edges and rotate the stones to create a random appearance.
Dry garden borders- the stepping stones can be set randomly within a gravel border, mixed up with pebbles and cobbles. Use planting that does not require regular watering such as cactus and various grasses.
Japanese garden- use the irregular stepping stones set within decorative aggregates and ornamental planting. Ideal for a crossing through a decorative pond, raise out of the water so that only the surface edges are visible.