These Sandstone Setts are ideal for both traditional and contemporary garden and patio designs. Raj Green displays a natural blend of brown, green and grey tones and is available in a square finish with a riven textured surface and hand-cut edges. These Sandstone Setts are perfect for laying down pathways and garden borders.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Sandstone Setts with a riven textured surface and hand-cut edges.
- Suitable for: Patio, Path, Driveway.
- The Raj Green Sandstone Setts display a blend of brown, green and grey tones. We would always recommend you see a sample to confirm the colour and texture.
- Dimensions: 100x100mm (Square). Thickness: 40-60mm.
- Ethically sourced Sandstone.
Place of origin : India
All our suppliers of natural stone products follow a strong ethical code and respect all workers worldwide where employment is freely chosen and living wages are paid.
As a natural product the shades and colours of the stone paving will vary.
100 x 100mm approx. 84 per sqm (assuming a 10mm joint)
200 x 100mm approx. 42 per sqm (assuming a 10mm joint)
Patio- remove a few paving stones and replace with setts, this can help break up the patio.
Pathways- use sandstone setts to create a winding pathway through your garden.
Borders for gravel driveways- setts are ideal for creating a border between your gravel driveway and your lawn. If you set them flush with the surfaces either side it is easier for cutting your lawn edges.