The Cheshire Patio Edging’s intricate and timeless design will complement a range of traditional and Mediterranean garden and patio designs. This beautiful, reconstituted stone product can be used as a border tile for patio edging (laid flat or upright), path edging or as a step riser.
- Durable and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Made with reconstituted concrete, this is a decorative stone product that can be used as a border tile for patio edging, path edging or as a step riser.
- Displays a terracotta colour with an intricate roman style pattern.
- Dimensions: 305x150x40mm.
- Handmade by Westminster Stone in Shropshire, UK.
- Single sided.
Patio edging– use laid flat and create a border along the edge of your patio. Works really well with the Yorkstone paving
Path edging– ideal for a decorative path edging, lay on edge and benefit from a bit of extra height to help contain gravel, try out our Cotswold gravel
Garden border edging– perfect for a formal garden border edging or used in a formal kitchen garden design
Handmade in the UK
We have selected the Cheshire edging from the Westminster Stone collection. Westminster Stone products are manufactured in the UK, from through-pigmented, high specification, fibre reinforced reconstructed stone. Only raw materials of the highest quality, sourced wherever possible from the UK, are used. All products are frost resistant.