Perfect for a range of traditional and contemporary garden designs as a border and edging between flowers, gravel, chippings and pathways. The Sawtooth Brick Edging displays a weathered terracotta colour.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Made with reconstituted concrete, this decorative stone product can be used to separate gravel pathways from lawns and areas of plants.
- A worn angular brick in terracotta.
- Dimensions: 520x130x100mm.
- Handmade by Westminster Stone in Shropshire, UK.
Border edging along driveway or paths to help contain the gravel. The terracotta would compliment our Golden gravel.
The necessity of path edging
Do paths always need edging? The short answer to this question would be no, however, path edging not only looks good, but it is practical at the same time. Path edging helps to keep the structure of the path defined and gravel contained. Without good edging the sides of the path would degrade, borders and weeds would creep in, and the whole path would gradually spread.
Handmade in the UK
This reconstituted stone product was handmade by Lonstone, based in Oxfordshire, UK, using a mix of aggregates, cement and colouring. We source the majority of our raw materials locally and ensure they are of the finest quality. The production process uses traditional techniques of mould casting that have been perfected over the last 70 years. All our handmade products are frost resistant and are ideal for our UK climate.