Inspired by the traditional pathways found in Japanese gardens, the Japanese Stepping Stones have been cut into a mix of random sizes for a beautiful and natural stone look. Perfect for timeless garden designs as a winding garden path.
- Durable and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Riven textured surface with irregular edges and widths to emulate natural stone, ideal for winding garden paths, dry garden borders and Japanese inspired gardens. When laying across a lawn, ensure that the slabs finish just below the surface for easy mowing.
- Displays a blend of grey and green tones to create a dark green shade.
- Dimensions: Widths are irregular with an average of 500mm, Thickness 35mm.
- Handmade in Shropshire, UK.
- Single sided.
Winding garden path- use the Japanese stepping stones to create a random winding path through a covered rose walkway, or sunk into the garden lawn. Allow the grass to just cover the edges and rotate the stones to create a random appearance.
Dry garden borders- the stepping stones can be set randomly within a gravel border, mixed up with pebbles and cobbles. Use planting that does not require regular watering such as cactus and various grasses.
Japanese garden- use the irregular stepping stones set within decorative aggregates and ornamental planting. Ideal for a crossing through a decorative pond, raise out of the water so that only the surface edges are visible.