A beautiful concrete replica of a tree cross-section, displaying the token circular age rings. Due to this being a reconstituted stone product it is far more hard-wearing and less likely to become slippery. Perfect for creating a winding path in a woodland style garden.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Riven textured surface finish with hand-cut edges, ideal for winding paths, within bark chippings or gravel and lawns. When laying across a lawn, ensure that the slabs finish just below the surface for easy mowing.
- The Log Stepping Stones capture the look of a tree cross-section, displaying circular age rings found in real logs. Perfect for traditional and contemporary garden designs.
- Dimensions: Diameter 300mm approx, Thickness 38mm.
- Handmade in Shropshire, UK.
- Single sided.
Cut neatly into your lawn and create a meandering path so you can enjoy your garden throughout the year without damaging your lawn.