A concrete and wood effect replica of old worn railway sleepers. These are a durable and long-lasting alternative to real wood. The Concrete Replica Railway Sleeper 830mm is popularly used in garden designs as an alternative to border edging or as a rustic garden path.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Riven textured surface finish with hand-cut edges, perfect for border edging or within gravel garden paths. We recommend pairing this product with our Cotswold chippings to create a rustic walkway through your gravel garden path.
- The Railway sleepers display a wood effect that replicate the surface and appearance of real old worn railway sleepers. Perfect for traditional and contemporary garden designs.
- Handmade in Shropshire, UK.
- Dimensions - 830x245x45mm
- Single sided.
*NEW IMPROVED COLOUR* introduced October 2020. New colour is very similar to the previous colour, but may have slight shade variations if matching with previous orders.
Use the Concrete Replica Railway Sleeper 830mm laid using their full length along the width of the path, spaced 450mm apart to create an attractive walkway through your gravel path.
We recommend the use of our Cotswold chippings sold in bulk bags.