Oakstone Timber Planter is a handmade stone product. These authentic Oakstone Timber Planter sections, provide a simple solution to creating a raised planter bed, garden edging or pathway stepping stones. They can be dry laid flat or can be stood on their sides to create a stylish traditional planter. We would recommend using a mortar or adhesive bed when laying sections on their side for safety reasons. Please note that these are reproduction timbers, and will not rot. The Oakstone Timber Planter sections can also be used as path edging, steps, or stepping stones.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Handmade stonecast product, can be used as garden edging and borders, path edging, steps and raised planter beds.
- Oak wood replica, made to appear like real wood with the benefit of being more durable and frost resistant.
- Dimensions: 915x150x100mm.
- Handmade in Shropshire, UK.
Handmade in the UK
Our reconstituted stone products are handmade in Shropshire, UK, using a mix of aggregates, cement and colouring. Made from high-quality concrete and reinforced with polypropylene fibres for added strength. The production process uses traditional techniques of mould casting that have been perfected over the last 70 years. All our handmade products are frost resistant and are ideal for our UK climate.